Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Broccoli is Not Happy

Broccoli, the company that has brought us the otome game (turned drama cd, anime, and rhythm game) Uta no ☆ Prince-sama ♪, has publicly announced their disapproval of fans uploading their CD content on public sites such as twitter, tumblr, and other public blogs.

While they have mentioned taking some sort of legal action already, I’d advice the fans, just like Bread Master Lee mentioned, to take down any Uta☆Pri audio off their sites. After all, we don’t want them to cancel the second season of the anime coming in August 2012 now, do we?

And besides, if they’re already having this much trouble with Uta☆Pri, how are we suppose to convince them to translate the otome games the same way Hakuoki did?

Original Article: Broccoli
Translations: Bread Master Lee
Image: The Fandom Post

2 comments:

misakichan said...

Ren looks unhappy (but still hot~)..

I'm guilty as charged. I also want to support my Uta*Princes, but I don't think we can buy those stuffs here (and I don't know how to buy online...). Wish I can understand the psp otome games to actually buy a umd.

kurohiko said...

Guilty too. Unfortunately, my Hong Kong supplier doesn't even carry Uta☆Pri CDs anymore. =o=;;; Anime in HK are dying. ;_;

I will probably buy the translated games in a heartbeat. xD

*snuggles Hakuoki Limited Edition* x3