Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Enter: Squareh00r

 
Hello world!

First of all, I would like to ask for your patience and forgiveness as this (in all honesty) is my very first venture into writing an entry for a group or a site which is not my own personal one :))


Second, its just about time to introduce myself. Hello again!  I am Chip, or for anything and everything else, is the Squareh00r.  Why?  Basically because during the PS1 days, I've tried to collect not only all the RPG games released on the system (yes, all, even that crappy game called Shadow Madness which I despise oh so much), but also all of the games that Squaresoft (now known as Square-Enix) has released.




Third, I became a part of AI during the latter part of its life.  I've been more "active" in IRC than in the forums though.  And mostly met most of the then active members during one of the AI meets in SM Megamall.  Though there may not be a forum now, nor do I idle in IRC anymore, I still get in touch with most of them through other means like Y!M, Facebook, and games (PangYa, and through the PSN).

Currently, I am employed in the Legal Department of one of the known corporations in the Philippines, and is still in touch with the kid inside me, as I continue to watch certain anime series, like Naruto: Shippuuden, Hunter x Hunter, and some more titles that interest me.  Currently gaming through my PS3, I think I have possibly continued being a Squareh00r with it, considering that Square-Enix has released quite a few games compared to then. 

Anyways, thank you for reading this short intro, as always, comments are welcome for my future posts and I hope that by the time you end reading an entry, I could make you say to yourself "Oh, that 5 minutes did not go to waste at all." 


Have a great day and see you again soon! :)

2 comments:

misakichan said...

Nice to meet you, Chip/Squareh00r!
Looking forward to your future posts!!! ^^

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you too :) Thanks :D