Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Super Junior: Sexy, Free & Single

Hey! It’s no fun if anyone can take you with ease.
A bit higher, stronger la la la la la la
Look above. It will dawn on the one who’s been withstanding.
Endure, endure a bit more la la la la la la

My dear, my dear, believe me more.
Finally I Wake up from my slumber
I become deeper, more like me after the long hardship.
Now I’m heading to the next stage of Upgrade Oh-

Run till you’re out of breath, you who are so awesome.
Have a good time, it’s Party time on a day like today
Have a taste of the victory that jolts your heart.
Now Have a good time, who will stop you? Oh-

Sexy, Free & Single I’m ready too, Bingo

Translations by: K-pop Lyrics

Sorry, I’ve always been a fan of Super Junior, so it’s no surprise that I will feature their song here. Lately, everyone around me seems to be talking about how much their life sucks whether they’re single or in a relationship. Σ(-`Д´-ノ;)ノ This song popped into my head, because hey, when I think about it, I am “sexy, free, and single”~ ヽ(≧∇≦)ノ ♥

2 comments:

misakichan said...

I'm surprised that you're a fan of Super Junior. But then, I don't exactly know what types of musis you listen too.

I want to like SJ too, but even after watching so many of their videos, I still think they all look the same and their songs sound the same. They're pretty catchy though, even this new song.

kurohiko said...

I easily get mesmerized with their synchronized dance moves. ♪ヽ(^ω^*ヽ)♪ I've always wanted to learn how to dance~

I think the lyrics caught on to me faster than the actual song with all the complaining in the house. (ノ・o・)ノ