Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Proud Mum-to-be!

It's all about baby fever here in the Venus house! Or puppy fever rather :) As some of you may know I am getting a puppy in around 3 weeks times (Providing he is on food and no longer needing his mummy's milk)

We are calling him "Squish" because he is the most adorable, snuggable and lovable little guy ever! I went to visit him for the first time today for about 1.5-2 hours and he just snuggled and licked me and fell asleep a number of times in the crook of my arm :)
Alot of my time in the next few weeks will be preparing for his arrival and then training him etc xD I know this isn't exactly anime/game etc. related, but I might just have to bore you all with my tales of the Squish :)
I am going to be uploading a heck of a lot of photos of him xD but rather than bore you with them, I'll just add a link to my photobucket in my links for it :)

I have also begun to play a little Pangya again. Not as regularly as I would like, but I tend to not like playing unless it's with a friend (aka AI peep ;3 ) so I don't play too much. I just hit Junior E yesterday though! Woot! And I've also been getting a "little" bit better with getting a few more Eagles and Alba's but alas still no HIO's xD
I have also began drawing again (Finally!!) Not a great deal or in that much detail but I have started doing the odd sketch for people at work, and I also made a small gift for one of the female bosses at work who is pregnant :) She almost cried she loved it so much. I don't think they're as good as they COULD be (Always self-critical) but it's nice to see people appreciating my drawings/doodles and if it makes them happy and smile well then that's ok with me :)

Not really too much more has happened recently :) I finished Mass Effect 3, and was highly disappointed in the ending -.- after 3 games you really want an ending that you feel rewards you for sticking around and putting so much time and effort into the games... and this just felt... well... cheated >.> it was short, didn't really answer much and I heard there's a petition to change the ending. I don't know if that will end up going through but who knows. It was a good game for sure, just a shame about the ending. The multiplayer is super fun and I hear that they are going to be releasing new DLC for it eventually so that will be nice if they turn it into something you can continue to play and get enjoyment out of. Who knows though. We shall see.
As for now, it's goodbye from me and lil' Squish :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've yet to finish Mass Effect 2 hence I can't start Mass Effect 3.

I haven't finished Final Fantasy XIII-2 as well. I seem to have this thingamabob to not finish playing when I know I'm near the end :\

Its like I don't want the experience to end.

Venussama said...

Lol i get like that too sometimes. I just get so dissappointed when the games end :( i like games that you can continue to play for a while with like online stuff or extra modes. I only ever play story-based games once