Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

MBLAQ: This is War

And now we turn to a more serious song from the Korean group, MBLAQ.

Shut up, I don't even wanna hear it
Beg until your tears dry up
I will see the end of this, just watch
You messed with the wrong person

We were in love and I only had her
But why, why did you touch my girl - no way

Translations by: A Panda's Dream

The first time I heard this song, I admit that I wasn’t too fond of it, if at all. However, when I watched the music video, I was surprised that they added elements from the 2008 film, “Wanted” into the skit. One of the boys actually has the superhuman ability to curve a bullet, and he uses that to - well, I think it would be better if you watched the music video for yourself.

How far would you go to defend your love?

No comments: