Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

A Phoenix’s Spirit

a.illusions rei kuassary - hakuoki versionI dare you to say the title of this blog post 10 times really fast!

It would appear that this has become somewhat obligatory for the authors of this blog; and being the boss owner, I guess I should jump into the bandwagon myself!

Hello, minna~ My name is 許・美美 (Xi Mei-Mei). I’m better known in the forums as Rei Kuassary, so feel free to call me Rei. I joined Anime Illusions back in 2000, and I grew to love being an otaku~ Sadly, the forums are now a thing of the past, but I’m happy to see Anime Illusions live on in different forms of media. ♥

…I have no idea what else I can put in here, so I’ll just do what Nanase did and write 5 random things about me:

  1. My forum name, “Rei Kuassary”, is a combination of two characters: Ray Yozora of Shin Hakenden and Maria “Kuassary” Tachibana of Sakura Wars.
  2. I’m of Chinese descent, though born and raised in the Philippines. For some reason though, English is my first language, which is not the same as any other member of my family. o_o;;; Go figure?
  3. I like to draw. A lot. :D I’ve been published in local magazines, once in Mango Jam, and another (hopefully) soon on Oh No! Manga.
  4. I prefer to work at night and sleep in the morning, because there are less distractions at night. Plus, the weather is much cooler and easier to work with.
  5. I, in no way, look anything like the image I used for this post. That’s just me being vain, using my own artwork for my intros like a boss because I am the boss. 8(b

And that’s it for now! Hello, are you still reading this? Lol~ Anyway, welcome to our little blog! I hope we can entertain you with our rants and raves about… well, just about everything under the sun! x3 Sit back, relax, and enjoy your stay! ♥

2 comments:

misakichan said...

Nice to meet you, Rei~!!! XDXDXD

Shin Hakenden... is that good? I remember it was aired in AXN before, but I wasn't interested in it...

kurohiko said...

Well, the character designer was the same one as the anime of Magic Knight Rayearth. :3 It was ok, but considering the lack of anime back then, it was heaven to me. xD

Besides, girls dressing up as boys has always been "heroic" to me thanks to Mulan bedtime stories. xDDD