Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

B1A4: O.K.

Last Thursday, I had to travel to Ortigas to get some paperworks done. As with many commuters, I like having my mp3 player with me to keep me company during the long walks and boring rides on the MRT.

This song? It was playing on loop the entire day, and I’m still not tired of it.

O.K girl, I’m all yours, yes man
I’ll do everything for you
O.K girl, from now on, I’m yours
I love you
I’m your man (You’re my woman)
You have all of me forever
From head to toe, I love you

Translations by: Maki Kawaii

The upbeat music was a lovely companion for the entire day~ And it doesn’t help that I kept picturing Gongchan and Jinyoung in my head which kept me smiling like and idiot the whole day. Not to mention CNU’s “unique” look!

Oh, and did you know? B1A4 is not a based on paper sizes, but on their blood type. Baro is the only one who has Type B, and the other 4 boys have Type A. ♥

6 comments:

misakichan said...

This is becoming a Kpop MV site...? Not that anyone minds... LOL

...Can I have Jinyoung? Thanks. <3

kurohiko said...

B-but, I saw him first!

Fine, for the sake of our friendship, I will settle for Gongchan. xD ♥

Rofl~ I'd write about the latest Pangya event, but it's... kinda boring. =A=;;;

misakichan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
misakichan said...

Thank you for sharing Jinyoung~!!! *hearts*

And make more entries about bishiesssssssss....!!!!

That would be delicious. XD

kurohiko said...

Bishies? The real kind or the 2D kind? xDDD

misakichan said...

BOTH!!! :))))