Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me


I must admit that the first time I saw the korean ballad group 2AM on TV, I didn't like them at all. But a friend told me to watch their newest video and... and I couldn't help but fall in love with it! (^w^)<3 And I thought of sharing it here as well.


"I wonder if all day long you're living in memories like this, just like me..."


"I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me" is about a guy who cannot forget about the girl from his past and is suffering emotionally deep down, and he wonders if the girl also feels his pain. (Many thanks to the english translator for this~!) There is just something so sad about the message of the song. I'm not much of a ballad fan, but I find the melody of this song pleasant and poignant, as if tugging at edges my heart. The video is very beautiful, with all the artistic expressions of paper flying and images blurring and the girl's bright red hair nicely and sharply contrasting against the soft monochromes. I also like the intro with the really adorable glass piano music box, but thought that scene with the girl in the cabinet with candles and stuffs was hauntingly freaky... ( o__o )

2AM is a four-member group under JYP Entertainment, the record label known for managing artists like Rain (before he started his own company) and Wonder Girls (who made their mark in the Philippines with their single, "Nobody"). 2AM debuted in July 2008, and with the six-member group 2PM make up the boyband One Day.The members of 2AM are Jo Kwon (leader), Lee ChangminIm Seulong and Jung Jinwoon. They have released a number of studio and mini-albums, and have also started making their way in Japan with the release of their Japanese single early this year.


Source: A Piffle Princess Story 

1 comment:

kurohiko said...

You know, this song kinda sticks to you after you've played it a few times. TAT;;;