Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

EXO-M: Mama

MAMA can you please tell me, why people can change
Did those perfect days that I heard of really exist before
I had already long forgotten that I should work harder to love people
I had already long forgotten that my heart should embrace people
Is pretending to be busy a life of only protecting yourself?

Translations by: LalaLaddy

I don't know what is with me and these creepy lyrics, but I can’t resist songs with good beats and violin arrangements. I actually heard this in Korean first, but I fell in love with the Chinese version mainly because I can sing in Chinese but fail miserably in Korean.

Right, next time, I’ll pick a less depressing song to feature. I promise! o(>o<)o

4 comments:

misakichan said...

I actually saw the end part of this vid (in korean) recently, and I just kinda dismissed it. But now you featured it here, and I have to look again... XD

The intro was... a bit surprising. At first I thought I opened the wrong video. LOLz and that "careless, careless shoot anonymous, anonymous" totally made me go, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!?!?!? XDXDXDXD;;;

They sing OK in chinese, though they have some accent on some words. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOU SING IN CHINESE, REI. ^w^

kurohiko said...

xD;;; That "chanting" was what caught my attention in the first place. I may not look it, but I really love those creepy, gothic stuff.

And wahaha, omg, nuu... I get stage-fright. >.<;;; Lawl~

misakichan said...

OH~ YOU ARE SO TOTALLY GOING TO SING THIS THE NEXT TIME WE MEET~!!!!

I can read out the characters in mandarin, but SRSLY this tune is kinda hard to carry out... T__T

kurohiko said...

WHAT?! How did that happen? =A=;;; I haven't memorized this yet! Lol...

It's mostly rapping though. xD Not much of a tune, really...