Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

SPRING 2012 IS HERE!


[ click image for full view! ]

I think it's high time we live up to our name and post something related to anime. And as your resident hoarder, may I present to you the line-up for Spring 2012! I'll just be raving about my picks, but by no means don't let it affect your own choices!

So I based my selection from the chart I got from this site (many thanks to the people who painstakingly pieced this together!). For purposes of continuity, I am definitely picking up the second seasons for Fate/ZeroPhi-Brain -Kami no Puzzle-Kimi to Bokuand flash-turned-TV-animation Haiyore! Nyaruko-san. Also getting a sure spot in my list is Hiiro no Kakera, which is based on the popular otome game by Idea Factory, the same team who brought us Hakuouki. I expect the anime graphics will not be as awesome as the game CG, but I'm still keeping my hopes up that it will have a great story. In contrast, I am very much looking forward to the excellent visuals of Production I.G.'s Shining Hearts - Shiawase no Pan- and KyoAni's Hyouka. I will also be getting Zetman and Sankarea

Keeping my download list short(?) with these NINE titles, though I might also check out the gag shows Shirokuma Cafe and Gakkatsu! and maybe the first few episodes of JormungandMedaka Box, Accel WorldTasogare Otome x Amnesia and noitaminA's Tsuritama to see if I will like them enough to follow. 

For movies, OVAs, extras and such, I will be keeping an eye out for  Kimi ni Iro Machi OVA, Another episode 0, UN-GO episode 0, Rurouni Kenshin: Shin Kyoto-hen OVA, Sacred Seven: Shirogane no Tsubasa and the extra episodes for Fate/ExtraC3, Kobato, Thermae Romae, and Prince of Tennis. Not in this chart but also slated for a spring release are the promising anime movies Space Battleship Yamato 2199, S-CRY-ED Alteration II Quan,  Gothicmade - Hana no Utame, Momo e no Tegami by Production I.G., and Deva Zan the film directorial debut of THE Yoshitaka Amano.


*whew!* Making this post gave me quite a headache. @__@

So those are my Spring 2012 picks. Let me know yours! /(^w^)/




*This post is a mirror of a longer entry in my blog : A Piffle Princess Story

6 comments:

kurohiko said...

Looking forward to Fate/Zero, because the first season left everything hanging. =A=;;; I know you're not a fan of Saber's, Misaki-chan, but I am, and seeing her in a black suit is awesome!

Hiiro no Kakera looks interesting, although I dunno if I want another otome game to ruin my emotional health, HAHA! xD I might DL that anyway~

But the most definite on my list is RK's OVA. *o*;;; They're really hyping up the movie, huh? This should be epic~ x3

Unknown said...

*_* so much anime, so little time...

That does remind me though >_> I've yet to organize my manga hoard.

misakichan said...

Yes Rei~ I know you adore Saber! ^^ What do you like about her anyway??

I don't exactly dislike Saber, but I don't exactly like her either. And that seems to apply to everything about the FSN franchise. They somehow just don't tickle my fancy. I even tried playing the Fate/Extra PSP game, but I got bored (and lost ;__;).

I have yet to watch the first season of Fate/Zero though. Maybe I should put that next on my watchlist. A lot of my friends have been raving about it. Let's see if I'll be blown away. XD

kurohiko said...

I don't know... I like strong girl characters in general, and I guess Saber being King Arthur remind me of Mulan (which was my bed time story when I was little *u*;;;)~ Yukee from A.illusions has similar characteristics to Saber in that she doesn't give a crap to what anyone else says. xDDD;;;

The animation was pretty good in the beginning, but it dwindle a little in the middle. The first episode of F/Z was boring, but it picked up nicely after that. :D

misakichan said...

Tsundere alpha girls?

kurohiko said...

LOL~ No, not the tsundere ones, like Rin Tohsaka. xD Those annoy me~

...then again, I'm not sure. Samples would be Maria Tachibana (Sakura Wars), Sailor Jupiter (Sailor Moon), LunaMaria Hawke (Gundam Seed Destiny). Basically, the strong ones who don't cry... or at least they try not to cry in public. :D