Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

A New Challenger Appears: Nanase


I realized I have not been able to introduce myself properly and had proceeded in writing a blog post. People from A.I. call me “Nanase”. I first joined the forums at around 2003-2004 (my memory fails me). I was pretty active in both the IRC channel and forums until my college days. I won’t elaborate much on this lest I give my age away.

I had derived the name “Nanase” from the Street Fighter EX Series.

I think the best way to introduce myself is to tell you four random things about me.

  1. I’m a girl gamer. I’m currently trying to collect as much trophies as I can in Dragon Age: Origins.
  2. I’m a bookworm. When I’m on the road, or if I have free time, I try to read as much as I can. I always go to second-hand bookstores. Buying books there makes me feel like I’m saving them from extinction.
  3. I love to sing (but it doesn’t mean I’m pretty good at it). I’m in a band that mostly covers Tokyo Jihen songs (although we play different music from time to time).
  4. I’m currently working. I work at one of the top ad agencies. I’m one of the few who can actually say that I’m quite proud and happy with what I’m doing right now.
I hope you enjoy your time here, reading our blog. :)

2 comments:

misakichan said...

Hello Nanase~!! ^w^
I love books too! I'm a regular at Booksale and National Bookstore and can often be found rummaging through the piles of hardbounds and softbounds. I've amassed quite a number of books though I haven't had time to read them yet. Hoarding is my special skill. XDXDXD

androidrose said...

Hohoho! It's good to have something in common with you. XD Let me know when you find a really awesome book. I'll be sure to look for it. :)