Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Rasysa Dot Com!

When summer is about to end, we seek for a refreshing change before taking that first step back into school or work. And, what better way to end the summer than by getting a new hair cut? But, finding the perfect hair style before heading to the salon can be quite a tedious task sometimes. So, to help with that problem, I have just the solution for you!

I introduce to you ...RASYSA!
Now, just what exactly is Rasysa?

Rasysa (www.rasysa.com) is a Japanese website dedicated to helping out with beauty issues, specifically, with hair styles. The website showcases photos of various hair styles that girls freely upload into the website. They usually upload more than one photo of their hairstyle to show how it was styled in different angles. Aside from that, they can opt to indicate who their hair stylist is for your future reference. Below the photos of the girls, there are also 'like' buttons represented by a heart shape, just in case you want to let them know that you do actually like their hair styles. It's a bit like a facebook post, but solely dedicated to hair styles!



Having a tough time because the website's in Japanese? That won't be a problem! As you scroll down from the main page of the site, you will eventually find this picture: 

This is the 'Style Pick Up,' which displays the different lengths and styles of hair that you could use as reference for your future hair style. Now, all you have to do is click the image!

After,  you will be given three options: Short, Medium, and Long. Just click one according to your desired hair length, then you will be eventually taken to a page with the girl's photo filling up about half of the page. And, no. That's not the gallery yet! The next step is to click this button:
 And then, you will finally be taken to the gallery! The gallery will show you numerous photos with a variety of hair styles that you could use as reference. If you're curios as to how the gallery looks, here's a little print-screen of it!



If you want to go and see more hair styles, why not try visiting the website so you can see all the styles it has to offer? So, if you're seeking to get a new hair style just before the beginning of classes, I definitely suggest for you to try out this site! Enjoy!


8 comments:

kurohiko said...

:o Awesome website is AWESOME! *u*;;; I want new hair, but short hair never suited my chubby face. >: But with all these styles, I wanna try it again! TAT;;;

Biscuitina said...

Okay, now this website I totally need... xD!!! Do you have any websites that has make-up or nail arts? kekeke :3

The Dream Machine said...

Rei, go for it! :D Summer is the perfect time for a haircut! :>

Lei, I think I might actually do! :0 Hmm, try checking out this website: www.thebeautydepartment.com. My sister recommended it to me, and I must say, I find it very very useful for my 'girly' life! haha! :D

misakichan said...

Great post! ^^
Every time I get a haircut, it always turns out bad. I even tried a Korean salon to get a "Korean hairstyle", but the stylist kept saying "NO GOOD!" to all my choices! *cries*

Maybe with this I can try again! XD

N.B.
I'm guessing only girls will reply to this post? XDXDXD;;;

Unknown said...

aww, after 27 years I'm just now becoming secure in having my unruly fluffy/frizzy curly hair and me and my hair have come to a sort of uneasy cease fire.

I treat it right and in return it decides not make it seem like I have a fascination with an electrical socket.

Unfortunately having short curly hair makes 80% of all the cute styles null And the fact that I'm mixed narrows that even more... moments like these I has the hair envy ;_; lol

kurohiko said...

Hey Azuzu, why don't you grow your hair then have it straightened once? It's a good experience. :3

Unknown said...

I've done that before, both chemically and with an iron :/ it... err... looks weird I guess xD my hair is so thick it just doesn't lay properly, plus I get squirmy as hell so I can't stand sitting in the chair that long and having my hair straightened lol

kurohiko said...

Ahaha, read a book? Then again. straightening all the time is bad for the scalp and hair, is it's best to work with what you have. @_@;;;