Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

MYNAME: Message

You got a message: I write down my heart
A message: I will stay up all night again today
Don’t ignore my text, I wait for your reply
Oh oh oh oh oh oh, this message that I send sincerely
Oh oh oh oh oh oh, I wait for your reply

Translations by: SNSD Lyrics

Here's a song that I found to be really cute. I like the though of someone waiting all night just to see if I reply to their text message~ ♥ Although if anyone actually did, I might scold them the morning after. xD

When I first heard this on Channel V, I immediately went to look for more songs from MYNAME. Unfortunately, there were none! I thought that maybe this group had disbanded after this one-hit-wonder, but it would appear that they had just celebrated their 100th day in the music industry last February. I hope they release more songs soon! ♥

No comments: