Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh No! Manga Cosplay Camp 2012

With the end of my first convention for the Oh No! Manga franchise comes a rather large array of cosplay photos I was able to take while on break. (´ω`♥)

I was pleasantly surprised at the both the quantity and quality of cosplayers who came to the con. From what I remember, here used to be more “normally dressed” people than cosplayers. Have I been gone that long? ヾ(×× ) ツ

Anyway, more photos after the jump. All of which were previously featured on my cosplay site, Cosplay Holic. (。・ω・。)

So, what do you guys think? Can I go pro with being a cosplay photographer? (*-`ω´- )人

Then again, being a cosplay photo editor might be more accurate given that I only have a point-and-shoot camera and the effects were added later on photoshop. Convention halls are not the best place to get that perfect shot, unfortunately. (゚´Д`゚)゚

No comments: