Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

FT Island: I Wish

If you're still sexy, free and single, then you might want to reconsider after watching this...

Baby, I wish it was me, I wish it was so
Lonely lonely oh my love
I wish your love was me
uh uh uh uh uh uh
Baby, I wish it was me, I wish it was so
Lonely lonely oh, love me
I don’t wanna be alone anymore
uh uh uh I love you
credits: kromanized.com [click for full lyrics]

Those words alone are enough to melt my heart, but Lee Hong Ki's gorgeous smile (and that silly tiara/headband) turned me into gooey jelly~ Can I marry him now? (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

Fangirling aside, this song is I Wish (좋겠어Johgesseo), the title track from FT Island's fourth and newest album. I heard that this song was first performed in their recent concert held early this month. Though I'm no longer that updated with the Kpop world, but I really like this group because their music is so awesome. Not to mention, all of the members are pretty cute too, do you agree? “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”☆


1 comment: