Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

ラブコメ Love Come

love comeA timid anime screenwriter, Miharu has been working hard on finishing his series inspired from his childhood crush, Makie. Unfortunately, he can’t seem to find the inspiration he needs to write a proper ending because he’s still in love with her, even though it has been 17 years since he’s last seen her. He decides to pay Makie a visit (or rather, “stalk her”) at their family’s flower shop where Makie is now the manager.

I’ve seen this show twice on Screen Red Asia, and I still get all these fluffy feelings afterwards. Even the side story of Makie’s assistant Ryoko and the anime voice actor Nishijima had a rather nice touch to it.

Personally, Makie is my favorite character, because it’s not everyday that I get to see a tomboy-ish girl fall in love with (as in my brother’s words) “such a pathetic guy!” I was only interested in watching this because Miharu is an anime screenwriter! How could I resist that?

Oh, and the mere fact that my brother watched this with me should be enough to tell you that this is not one of those long-winding dramas that guys get bored with. It’s a light-hearted, romantic comedy that’s really cute and highly recommended! I should find the DVD copy…

3 comments:

misakichan said...

we just got screen red, hohohho~ ^^

kurohiko said...

Watch this watch this watch this!!! It's so cute and it's scheduled to air this month! x3

misakichan said...

yeah, i will...
once i, uh, get home... >__<;;;